We hate fake reviews and we hate the fact that they are in such ready supply in the online gambling industry. So, this article is set to buck that trend.
We have reviewed dozens of online casinos for this site and other sites and we have genuine opinions of all of them. So, it’s time for some genuine reviews in an industry that doesn’t have enough of them.
You should also check a similar article on Best and Worst Sports Books, if that is more your sort of thing.
Casino Bonuses: Best and Worst
- Spin Palace: You just can’t beat these guys when it comes to loyalty bonuses. They are one of the few casinos that offer them, and the one they offer is by far the best out there.
- Royal Vegas: Big welcome bonuses and big loyalty bonuses courtesy of the Fortune Lounge Group.
- Sky Vegas: All kinds of bonuses to pickup and enjoy.
- 32Red: Very generous when it comes to bonuses.
Casino Software: Best and Worse
- Casumo: They have a great layout. It is unique and while the games have been seen before, the features, tournaments and more have not.
- 32Red: We hate mentioning these guys on any “worst” list because we really love them. But the casino software is a big problem. It’s all Microgaming and there isn’t much other choice there.
- Spin Palace: Also very limited and too reliant on Microgaming. But like 32Red, it is one of the few issues that we have with this casino.
Customer Support: Best and Worst
- Mr Green: Really poor in this area and need a lot of work.
- BetFair: We were surprised at how poor the online customer support was with this gambling site, and we’re sure many other players would be as well.
- 32 Red: One of the best we have seen.
- SkyVegas: Very quick, supportive and helpful.
- UniBet: Top drawer support from a top drawer casino.
Overall Best and Worst Casinos
So, let’s take a look at the overall scores and the casinos that come out as the best and the worst all-round.
- SkyVegas: Top class from the first spin to the last.
- Spin Palace: You just can’t ignore that impressive loyalty scheme.
- Casumo: Very unique layout that has to be seen to be believed.
- Royal Vegas: Always been one of the best for bonuses and banking options.
- Mr Green: It tried, it failed. This is a new casino that thought it had everything nailed down, but now surely realizes it made too many mistakes, got too big for is boots and needs to either fold or improve.
- Ladbrokes Casinos: Too slow, too buggy, too many problems. Surprising for such a big site, especially when you consider that it has been this way for many years.
- BetFred Casino: After big problems in the past, players have lost trust and we can’t blame them.
Royal Vegas Canada has been our editor’s #1 pick for three consecutive years ! Great compatibility of course (iphones, mobiles and tablets) but also an exciting range of games and promotions. Excellent support teams and quick cashouts… What else to ask for ?